Copyright Info

Text and Photography Copyright © Aisha Hoffman 2010, unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved.

Please express written permission to spicyhabibti@gmail.com in order to use photos or text.

Recipes may be reproduced without permission, but must be linked back to this blog for credit. Many of these recipes are the hard earned work of my mother. :-)




Creative Commons License
SpicyHabibti by http://spicyhabibti.blogspot.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.


Share/Save/Bookmark

Post a Comment

Hey Everyone,
Thank-you for stopping by my humble blog. I welcome and encourage comments from my readers. Please leave a name so I can better answer your questions.

Have a great day!
Aisha

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP